I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Olive

It was a hard choice because the merle was stunning, but I couldn't stop thinking about the black, white and tan one. Last night i had a dream i was sleeping with her on my couch. When i woke up i knew right away she was mine!

She is the one my kids have liked all along so they were very happy with my choice. SHe doesn't have as much tan in her face as the picture shows. That's from bad lighting and me having to lighten the picture. Her eyebrows are tan though and so is her bum!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Any choice you made you were going to be happy with & love forever :D So good choice, the merle was stunning, but it's not always just about looks, it's about personality :) & anyway as you said, the merle definitely has a home so you don't have to feel bad about it :) When does little Olive come home?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is one day shy of 4 weeks in that picture. She should come home the weekend of January 28th if all goes well. I wish i knew her length and weight because she is big. Well her litter of 3 was way bigger than the other litter there which is one week younger. Her mom is 22lbs and her dad is 20lbs so i guess she'll be around that weight too.

It's so much more real now!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I also think you have made the right choice - loved the colour of the merle but Olive has such a cute face. When we went to look for Beau in April last year we were actually going to look at two of her siblings but when we met her we fell totally in love with her and have never regretted our decision. I think that once you meet your favourite then your heart is set on that one. Count down until you get her now begins :) x

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Lovely choice but then I am biased! Hattie's tan hairs are getting more prominent especially those in her white bits. The eyebrows certainly give them that certain something. Hatties dad is an apricot minature poodle and the apricot is definatly obvious. Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.