I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Just wanted to check with you all about our meet tomorrow and the weather warnings that are out.

It's been snowing steady up here in Rossendale for an hour, And is bitter cold and windy. I have no idea what it's like near the water park is anyone close to it? It will be lovely to see all the poos in the snow but we must put safety first especially for those travelling a distance.

I guess my question is what do you all want to do about tomorrow, still meet or cancel until March?

Really would appreciate your feedback.

Kirsty xx

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi kirsty . we have had a dusting of snow here his morning but looks like sleet/rain now! as we are only 20 mins frm the water park i imagine it is fairly similar there! For us travelling tomorrow wont be a problem, unless the roads turn really icy but for any of you further away it could be difficult so i guess its up to everyone else as to what they'd prefer to do! Iif everyone wants to cancell till march its a shame but completly understandable! :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi guys, im only about 10mins from the waterpark and there is not much snow here at all at the moment. So i am definately still ok to meet. My friend is also going to come akong with her 2 poo's. She is not a member of this site so hope its ok with everyone??

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brilliant news!!!! See you all in the morning. Your friends are very welcome the more the merrier.

We've got about 5cm now and still coming down. Cara has just had a fab time darting around the back garden ..... Then eventually remembered to wee!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live about 5 minutes from the Water Park and it's raining and snowing quite a lot! I think I'd be worried about Buddy getting wet and cold (especially as he insists on going for a dip in the dirtiest water possible!)

I'm going to cry off and see you guys in March. Have a good time!! xxxxx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point Laura dont need doggy colds or worse!! I need to think of Derek & his poorly heart too:( we're upto about 4 inches now & still snowing. Will check again at 10pm and let you guys know xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.