·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Are you worrying again?! :p

No idea! xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Jayne .. I think Oakley was about 3kg when he first came to us, I will check my records.... He is now 10.5kg and a very healthy cockapoo...

GG will grow so fast ...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hadn't occurred to me to weigh Izzy, I don't even have any scales! Mind you, she doesn't look what you'd call undernourished - fat little bundle of fluff that she is!
If he's eating Jayne, I'm sure he's fine, will you be at the vets for 2nd jags soon anyway?

·
Registered
720 Posts
George is not small compared to my 2.
Poppy was 2.25kg and now at 23 months she is 10.2kg.
Rosie was 2.00kg and now at 14 weeks 3.2kg.
I pop into the Vets to have them weighed, its just a short walk from us and it gets them used to going there. I had them weighed yesterday.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
when we picked up Lady she was about 6 pounds at 12 weeks old she is now 10 months and is 14 pounds

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just weighed Daisy and she is only 1.8kg - dinky little thing! On the other hand, thought I'd weigh Poppy as well, who is now a whopping 8.9kg. Will have to watch she doesn't sit on Daisy....;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dexters 2.9kg at 13 weeks so little george is a brilliant weight (his mum was small though so maybe hes going to be on the smaller side)!!!!!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Ah how sweet, its like kids you can't even remember them ever being that tiny EVER!!!!! Weller was the biggest in his litter and was about the same weight at that age. He was weighed at vet on Mon and is now 12 kg and I still think he looks small :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
sounds like George is doing well. Betty weighed 1.4kg at her first vets trip and fully grown and aged 15 months now she is 5kg and even after being spayed her weight doesn't seem to change. x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts