I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have just got some digital scales and Nacho obligingly sat on them for me. I knew he had gained some weight but didn't know just how much. Since December he has put on 3kg (although was on the skinny side due to the 'golf incident' !! He is now a nice solid 9kg exactly at 9.5months.

How does this compare to your poos?

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Biscuit was 8.2kg this week - has put on 500g since last week! - must have been his weekend treat of JoJo's peanut butter doggie cupcakes:) - he suddenly feels a lot heavier. He's only 11" tall so I think that seems a lot! - although I can still feel his ribs.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi everyone....I am spending far too much time on this site!!! However I am still trying to work out who has which type of Cockapoo. Lottie is a Toy Poodle x American Cocker. How much do you think she will end up weighing?? :confused::confused:
I think we all spend too much time on this site :) Lottie will probably be in comparison to some of the smaller weights that have been posted so far. toy and american mixers tend to be smaller all round - weight/height and length xxx

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.