I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I had to part with my beloved Leonberger Diva, I've wanted another dog. But three young children have taken most of my time, and I have had to wait. Now my kids are older, and after moving to a bigger house my DH agrees that we have both time and room for a puppy. Our only problem was that we didn't seem to find a breed that could fit our family. A new Leo is out of the question, a huge dog that sheds tons of hair isn't the best for us. One of our kids is slightly asthmatic, and we needed to take that into consideration too. So, after months of searching, we found the cockapoo, and we're in love. If all goes well, we'll be getting a puppy girl in two weeks! And in the mean time, I'll be doing a lot of reading. I'll probably have loads of questions!

Looking forward to getting to know the dog and you guys better. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are six girls in the litter, and they are black with some white patches here and there. The breeder lives too far away, so I haven't seen them or picked out one puppy, but I trust the breeder to pick one out that would suit an active family. Still, my kids seem to like this one in particular, so we'll see. :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww she is lovely, our breeder picked out inca for us and she was perfect.

do you have a name for her yet.

feel free to ask anything you want their is not such thing as a silly question lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
She has such a sweet face! Where are you from? Are you having the puppy shipped to you or are you picking it up? How exciting :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts