I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there is no going back now! Firstly I would like to wish the two members who are collecting puppies today Thurs 17 a very happy experience. I will be collecting Hattie tomorrow I have two identical crates set up one downstairs one upstairs two DAP infusers hopefully flooding my house with calming pheremones, a crate in the car and now I need a large G&T! 'D' time is 1100hrs tomorrow. I will try and get some pics online over the weekend if my brain is not completely fried! This is where all the advice, reading and best wishes come into play. Next time I will get my puppy in the spring!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I know what you mean about the Spring - I thought that too! - the nights are getting colder! However, Biscuit is now going on command as soon as we get outside and we've had him just over 2 weeks, so not too bad! (although of course still the odd accidents indoors!) They are clever and pick up quick, so hopefully you'll find that too. Enjoy your day!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
How exciting! I am still running on Adrenaline and waking before the alarm to get Poppy out of her crate and I've only had her 5 days. Waiting for the crash. Enjoy it it's so rewarding and special welcoming a puppy into the family and helping them find their place!

Take care!

Jane x

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Sue
Hope you get a good night's sleep and all goes well tomorrow.
I'm getting mine on Sunday - and he looks just like your pic! Is that Hattie in your photo? :)
Yes at 5 weeks. have had tiring day she has a good set of lungs but slept most of the way home been a bit wingy but seems more settled now, Hard work when you live on your own as it is full on watching for the first few days!. Have warned neighbours so we will see how tonight goes. She has just taken herself off into her crate for a sleep. Will try and get some pics tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.