I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
In a moment of madness I emailed my breeder about a companion for Hattie. The last litter are all spoken for and although her daughter has two puppies ready now I have put my name on her waiting list for puppies born at the end of June(!) This would mean a puppy late August hope I am not making big mistake but plenty of time for Hattie to mature and hopefully August weather won't be as bad as November weather! Watch this space.
Sue, can I be cheeky & ask where from ? I'm in Plymouth & looking for a puppy for around that time too (we will be ready for a bundle of gorgeousness in July)

· Registered
569 Posts
In a moment of madness I emailed my breeder about a companion for Hattie. The last litter are all spoken for and although her daughter has two puppies ready now I have put my name on her waiting list for puppies born at the end of June(!) This would mean a puppy late August hope I am not making big mistake but plenty of time for Hattie to mature and hopefully August weather won't be as bad as November weather! Watch this space.
Sue, can I be cheeky & ask where from ? I'm in Plymouth & looking for a puppy for around that time too (we will be ready for a bundle of gorgeousness in July)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.