I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a treat ball for Weller for ages but haven't done much with it as the right size treat you buy for them are normally full of rubbish, so I have just microwaved a couple of tablespoons of mince and tipped the meat and juices into the ball, H LOVES it!!! It took him about 10 mins of crazy chewing at the ball to realise destroying the ball wasn't going to work and has now spent an hour happily pushing the ball around the garden hoovering up the bits that fall out...................peace and quiet, lovely!!!:)

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Ah bless Weller! Rosie has a Kong every night and it always makes me laugh because for some reason she has to carry it out into the garden with her in the morning, but she sounds like an old man because her breath comes out through the Kong and sounds really weird and whistly!

For ideas of what to stuff in them, try doing a search on the forum for 'Kong' - there's been some good threads on here before with loads of ideas including frozen stock, cream cheese, sausages etc etc

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure what these are but anything to keep them quiet for a while
has got to be a good idea:):)
Ah Colin its just a ball from the pet shop that is designed to put treats inside, bit like a kong. but they are supposed to work out that they need to push it around to get the treats to fall out, not chew and destroy which is Weller's first reaction:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.