I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's throwing it down here, but George needed to go for a wee. Ran straight down to the bottom of the garden which is a muddy flower bed and started digging for Australia by the time I ran down the garden in bare feet and PJ's he was covered, and now so is my bathroom! Little monkey:(

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
oh no .. GG ha ha ha...

I must admit my kitchen floor and my dogs have looked wet and a mess all day .... one day its too hot for them, the next day its too wet ... but at least I have an excuse to bath them :) love a freshly bathed cockapoo.. nothing better :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ha ha ha ... oh Jayne if you were nearer .. I would pop around with a bottle of wine and chocolate .. oh yes and to help you bath GG.. well, we could play and cuddle him ... clean or muddy who cares, not me :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh no ............. i just know thats definitely coming!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: .............. *NOTE TO SELF* Buy some tropiclean!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think Isla has reached Australia with the size of the hole she's dug in my garden! She's been working on her hole since she's been allowed out side!!! I feel a training issue needs to be sorted! lol

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I know the problem, Betty is light cream so there's no hiding the mud!!
She has not be able to have a bath since her attack ( 10 days ago) so
I starting to look a little trampy ( and whiffy). Vet says she can have a bath this weekend and boy is she going to get one:D

How often is it Ok to bath/shower pups ( with puppy shampoo etc..) as I understand too much bathing can strip their oils??

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Well George had a shower last night and this morning, he ran straight out and continued work on his hole!!!! Going to have to try and stop him as to fence it off would cost a fortune, will see what happens in next couple of days:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts