I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i must share my news with you all.

I have found and met the perfect puppy to join our family. He is absolutely gorgeous a little black and white one (he has a white goatee) adorable, he's 5wks and yummmy lol.

'Smithy' as he is now known from this day will be coming to his new home on 12th August. :welcome: i cant wait - wishing my holidays over so i can fetch him home.

I'm so happy to have met the family that have breed him, they clearly love there dog 'millie' (smithys mum) and seem genuine people whom i felt immediately comfortable with.

what more is there to say other than im over the moon.

ps im secretly happy my boys didnt push to hard for the name megatron;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
How exciting, I'm so pleased for you all. The perfect puppy is just that and Smithy is such a cute name - by the way where is the pic :laugh:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Congrats!! Smithy sounds fabulous, I'm really pleased for you!

P.S I've already nicknamed Max - "Maximus Prime"... ahem...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try my best to get a pic on. Not sure where to start.

We'll done sarah my boys would be so proud of you and Maximus Prime lol x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Well i must share my news with you all.

I have found and met the perfect puppy to join our family. He is absolutely gorgeous a little black and white one (he has a white goatee) adorable, he's 5wks and yummmy lol.

'Smithy' as he is now known from this day will be coming to his new home on 12th August. :welcome: i cant wait - wishing my holidays over so i can fetch him home.

I'm so happy to have met the family that have breed him, they clearly love there dog 'millie' (smithys mum) and seem genuine people whom i felt immediately comfortable with.

what more is there to say other than im over the moon.

ps im secretly happy my boys didnt push to hard for the name megatron;)

Brilliant news xxxxxxxxxxxx

Smithy sounds great (think Megatron may have been shortened to Meg !?)

Pics and reports and everything else Smithy eagerly awaited xx

Stephen xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
yippy great news .... ahh Smithy sound wonderful .... count down to coming homw now.

I am so pleased for you .... great name .... megatron ummmm well I may have giggled if I heard you shouting it in the woods .. but hey it may have pleased the kids, much prefer Smithy .. reminds me of one of my fave shows Gavin & Stacey.... I have been called Jo-Lar a few times ...

I think I need a summer puppy too :( see if can beg my hubby later ha ha ha... I am not feeling a yes is coming my way though xxxx maybe I will have to spend the summer puppy visiting instead xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Smithy thats great ..... must be really showing my age... Gavin and Stacey did nt first come to mind .... I was wondering if his knick name was going to be Foxy :eek::eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes the count down has begun - 24 days to go :whoo:

Im off to Lanzarote next week for 2wks and i pick 'smith' up the day after returning.
Eh i have been looking forward to my hols for the last couple of month but i want to be there and back already so i can go get my boy lol.
Luckily Jason the breeder is emailing me photos through out so i will get my puppy fix ha

And no i never got the name from gavin and stacy (i loved that), but from my 5 yrs old son (its his favourite teachers name) haha it just seemed to fit x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts