I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, not only are we Cockapoo breeders but also owners of two gorgeous boys Buzz (choc roan) and Yum-Yum (blonde parti). Hopefully their pictures are attached to this post, not quite sure how to operate this site yet. This is our life and we look forward to chatting with lots of Cockapoo enthusiasts soon.

Stephen and Julia

Attachments

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi to you both ... you're well known on here and if you do a search on yourselves you're probably in a few posts lol. Cockapoos are most peoples lives on here as well so you're in the right place, love the pics of your pups on your site. I know a couple of people on here are eagerly awaiting babies from yourselves. Welcome x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hi Stephen and Julia, me and my family visited you twice when we were searching for a puppy and we were really impressed by what we saw. In the end we found a puppy elsewhere but have recommended you to a number of people looking for a puppy. The pictures you have of your puppies on the website are fantastic.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Hi again Mandy. Good to see you are having fun with Flo, we're happy that you got the doggy that you'd wanted. She's very cute. Thanks so much for recommending us to others.

Dylansmum - to answer your question choc roan is chocolate base coat and patches with blonde highlights on the long coat. They are born choc and white and you can't see if they will go roan until about 3 weeks old. See the attached pics of Buzz as a pup then as an adult.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dylansmum - to answer your question choc roan is chocolate base coat and patches with blonde highlights on the long coat. They are born choc and white and you can't see if they will go roan until about 3 weeks old. See the attached pics of Buzz as a pup then as an adult.
Wow, never seen that colour before - love it. So it was his coat, not snow in the original pic???

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome Stephen and Julia! I've only been a member for a few days myself, but I love the site! I'm the only person I know with a cockapoo, otherwise I'd be going on about the site to everyone!!

Your pups are beautiful! I love the chocolate roan color...so unique!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Stephen and Julia

Welcome! We too spoke to you re: a pup last year because we were so impressed with your website. (we contacted a few breeders) In the end we got Alfie from another breeder but when he was about 10 weeks old we met another "Alfie" at the vet's puppy party who was the same age and he was one of your pups! He was gorgeous and his owners were really happy with him and spoke very highly of you both! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts