I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking for advice on my 9 week pup. I suspect HGE as he has had bloody stools since Sunday night, we went to the vets on Monday and got an injection and vet pro paste for dogs. He was upset after injection and slept a lot, he’s still very much himself but has since been sick (normal consistency but contained a whole treat I had given him as a reward the other day (these were chicken and I suspect may have caused the upset due to change in diet). He then brought up bile twice. I phoned out of hours vets last night to make sure he would be ok after being sick, was reassured as long as he is himself he should be ok.. some bloody/mucus stool this morning but still himself. Still extremely worried so any advice would be appreciated. He is currently eating Wainwright's puppy food which breeder gave. Tuesday - ate boiled chicken, very much himself, administered drontal worming solution for puppies after suspicions that the breeder may have been dodgy. He has since passed two ring worms, had bloody diarrhoea and been sick this morning (Wednesday) Called vets and they said they wouldn’t have advised worming whilst I’ll but I would rather they were out? Poor thing. Keep and eye on him today and booked vets at 2.55. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts