I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, quite an eventful day. Today is my birthday, the day Betty got her first desensitising jab for her allergies and day one of a new central heating system being installed in the house...this meant the doggies had to be left to their own devices in the garden...the results of which are below...but to fair to them have posted a couple of them being 'good'. The 'dirty' picture of Betty is her in the garage...no way is she coming in to the house in THAT state:D:D

·
Registered
573 Posts
:best_wishes::party2::bday::party::whoo::best_wishes:

Hope you have had a good Birthday !

Fab photos - cannot believe they are snuggled up together already! BBK looks so beautiful after her bath!
Happy Days!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Looks like they had a wonderful day, both poo's look thoroughly happy with themselves.

Hope you had a great day too :) Will catch up very soon, just getting back to a semi normal routine from tomorrow, Charlie came home tonight. ;)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Colin, pmsl, so you spent your birthday washing 'Poos! :D;):p

The first picture made me laugh so much, here's the narrative that went on in my head:

Betty: Ted, I'm so p***ed off at being this colour, he bathes me all the time!
Ted: You need to be like me....
Betty: Ok, Ted, I'll give it a go...let's see if he notices....

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
That transformation from muddy poos to creamy clean is amazing! Living in Georgia we don't get much rain, we had a hugh lightening and thunder storm with hail last evening out of nowhere! After the deluge that lasted 2 hrs I took Sami out and he literally DOVE into the puddles and found one that he could actually submerge himself in and turned and waddled in it for 30 minutes, even ducking his entire head under several times! At 7 months this was his first contact with that much water and he looked to be in heaven! THEN the fun part . . popped into the tub for a shampoo and drying, which took and hour and a half! So my point is do the poos there look like that after each walk?? I could not imagine how much bathing that must be?? How in the world do you manage that? I was worn out!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
That transformation from muddy poos to creamy clean is amazing! Living in Georgia we don't get much rain, we had a hugh lightening and thunder storm with hail last evening out of nowhere! After the deluge that lasted 2 hrs I took Sami out and he literally DOVE into the puddles and found one that he could actually submerge himself in and turned and waddled in it for 30 minutes, even ducking his entire head under several times! At 7 months this was his first contact with that much water and he looked to be in heaven! THEN the fun part . . popped into the tub for a shampoo and drying, which took and hour and a half! So my point is do the poos there look like that after each walk?? I could not imagine how much bathing that must be?? How in the world do you manage that? I was worn out!!
Id say 9/10 times yes, and we are having the worst rainfall ever this summer (summer? ) we don't seem to be having one...

When I got bailey the weather was always wet and I was wishing the summer to hurry up but the summer seems to be worse than the spring rain xx:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.