I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

What a haircut!!

2547 Views 19 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Sezra
Thank god the warm weather has ended otherwise Buddy was going to get a new haircut!

See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
or for a different look...I think Buddy could look good like this!

See less See more
Reactions: 3
OMG thats just wrong!
Reactions: 2
Hehehe, it's Bertie's birthday tomorrow and the groomer's coming.....maybe a special 'birthday' cut is in order ;)
I saw that picture last night....I was shocked
Omg that's what you call a FULL BRAZILLIAN! :D
Reactions: 1
Talk about attention seeking behaviour :photo:
Poor dogs - it is a shame the owners can't get the same treatment.
Wow, didn't know people could be so daft. Poor dogs :(
I'm guessing it must be a competition of sorts but where and why? !!!
OMG! Where the woman was holding up the ninja turtle I honestly had to look several times, I can't believe there was a dog under there. Poor poor animals!
or for a different look...I think Buddy could look good like this!

That's not an actual real dog is it? That's just cruel.
It is a real dog...or so it says...There are lots of grooming competitions where they do these crazy things....and if you watch some videos alot of the dogs seem to really like to be groomed! Lady would not be one of those dogs...but some just love it. I remember a video being posted on here about a dog who would get so excited when he would go for a grooming.
Poor dogs ( I thought only the silly famous people subjected their dogs to this) tut tut x
These cuts cant be for real ... I am sat here open mouthed .. no way .. thats got to be edited or something .. I struggle with the puppy cut for my dogs !!! :) :)
Well it's mad but as long as the dog is relaxed and enjoying the attention!
They don't have self awareness like we and the dogs don't live in these styles.
So if the dog is not compromised in any way its not a dangerous activity
Oh blimey, I don't think we will be going for that look! I am not sure Princess Daisy would approve! :) The rest of them are just plain wrong!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.