I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your Cockapoos doing at this very moment?

Let’s see what our Cockapoos are really up to and what they really enjoy doing ... could be fun :)

Honey & Picnic are chewing their stagbars and making lots of noise clanking them on the hard flooring :) :) lots of tail wagging from Picnic

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Daisy has been taken out for a walk by Annabel and her friends. They also have to walk a friends Cocker Spaniel so Daisy will have lots of fun with the girlies and her doggy pal! :D

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I spent part of the morning persuading Molly that carrots are food - I had a tiny carrot for her which she has since been carrying round, nibbling, hiding down the back of the chairs and refinding. Molly and her carrot are currently asleep in front of the fire - although I think it is time to take her for another walk before it starts to get dark and colder.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I spent part of the morning persuading Molly that carrots are food - I had a tiny carrot for her which she has since been carrying round, nibbling, hiding down the back of the chairs and refinding. Molly and her carrot are currently asleep in front of the fire - although I think it is time to take her for another walk before it starts to get dark and colder.
awwwwww that is so sweet. Mine love Carrots they have one every day. I get pleasure watching Milly especially hold hers in her paws and the crunching.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Betty has had a walk chasing her tennis ball earlier, then we went for a walk with friends and their mini dacshund and had a late lunch and walked home and got in about 4pm.

Since then this is what Betty has been doing!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.