I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love Obi's paws. Every time I pick him up I just have to hold his front paws.

What bit do you love best about your 'poo :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I just love Obi's paws. Every time I pick him up I just have to hold his front paws.

What bit do you love best about your 'poo :D
ohhhh that's a hard one.

Well when I picked Monty as a pup it was because he had the fattest bum :)

Now I just love his eyes and his curls- even though originally I didn't want a curly dude.

( sorry Monty Mummy loves ya though)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Her bendy, wiggly bottom. Although it is at its cutest at the precise moment that she is about to wee on someone's feet (I had guests over yesterday evening, one of whom was wearing sandals with a toe ring and a perfect pedicure - I was very stressed!)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I live, the tiny tiny bums, and faces, with the long long lashes, Lady melts my heart when she rests her face on my leg and just raises her eyes to look at me....melt

·
Registered
532 Posts
perfect dogs

Oh those paws for sure... I love the big fat feet...but all my little dog is just perfect

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The way he cocks his head to the side as if he is trying to understand but is a bit confused. Oh..... just adorable.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I love waggy tails ..........I love flappy ears .............but have to (and can't stop it) play with their front paws xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephen xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts