Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
testing out a theory,

what colour is you cockapoo

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ooooh cant wait to find out about your theory .. I feel a research project coming on lol..
Wilf is black with white tux.
Mable is blue roan.
Good luck x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol its just i mad a coment saying that solid coulers are more popular, and ligher pups go first, lol thaught i had better check that statment.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to add red/apricot to the poll so I can vote :D
sorry 10 options is the limit, i was classing Flo in the same category as Gypsy because she was apricot when we got her and is now blond buff.

maybe i should have classed Echo and Delta as parti(mix of 2 colours main one must be white)

hmm may need to rethink my category's

·
Registered
232 Posts
Flo is black with a teeny White chin and a gingerish face and Nell is dark gold with dark apricot ears and a teeny White chin. She was the darkest out of her litter and I had first Pick of the litter when I visited. There was a pale cream and a golden girl and Nell.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You need to add red/apricot to the poll so I can vote :D
Same here :) Although some parts of Rufus (his eyebrows, little whiskers on his cheeks, etc.) are getting lighter as he gets older, his head, legs, and back are still quite red! Especially if you get him in a certain light.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok edited it to add in red/apricot, no ones votes have been changed bar mine as i mad a parti option to include verity rather than specific

1 - 10 of 10 Posts