I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
He's Blonde - a pale Blonde by the look of him - and the white flash will no doubt blend into his coat more as he gets older.

Stephen.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
he will probably end up the same colour as my Gypsy if not lighter. so buff/blond

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
difference in last 2 photos, gone very white, noticed that as a pup it has a pink nose

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Kendal that pup looks like Izzy both as a tiny pup and a year old. Izzy had the brown ears and they are now very pale - who was the breeder of that pup?

Izzy has a gorgoeus deep reddy brown nose that has stayed pretty much the same colour.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
One of my american cockers is silver buff( pale cream) and was exactly the same as this pup hen she as tiny with a small white spot on her head and is all cream now.As for nose colour it can change,speckly noses can change to solid black and my american cockapoo was born with a black nose and its now a browny pink colour.Your pup is adorable,is he american or english?:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
nose colour... my Eevee is blonde parti and has a pink and brown spotted nose, she is 12 weeks now and it is still patchy, it has become more brown but the pink is still very clear.

I will try to add a picture .... could this become more brown over time or is she just my patchy pup?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts