I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lolly keeps getting very dirty ears.:eek: She recently got a very sore inner ear and had to have her second lot or ear drops from the vets:(. I clean her ears daily with wet cotton wool but this doesn't seem to be enough. (The ear that has had the course of drops is much cleaner now but the other ear is frequently building up with gunk).
We are going on holiday next week and leaving Lolly with friends. I'm concerned that they might not clean her ears frequently enough to prevent another infection so was wondering if anyone can recommend an ear cleaner to help stop the build up of muck. I've seen this one available from my local pet superstore. I probably won't have time to order anything online so looking for something I can buy from a shop.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Janet

My vet recommended an ear cleaner to me its called CleanAural ...It works well and I am happy with it :)
Looks good but only available online. Could buy some after our hols and just buy something to tide Lolly over.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the sound advice Jo Jo. Just dropped into the vets and they sold me some CleanAural. The nurse also had a quick look inside her ear too so I'm feeling reasured she will be fine while we are away. :cool:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Brill news .. pleased I could help .. a little bit xxxx

Now enjoy your holiday and relax about Lolly, and have a nice cuppa around Julie's getting your nails done :) xxx

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
hmmn not sure it will be too relaxing with two mad 'poos charging round the place! Millie is such a layed back puppy when Lolly isn't around! But they love each other soooo much that they play a bit too enthusiastically at times!!!!! lol

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I should be there.. I would be on the floor playing with the puppies though.. oh and i can make great tea ha ha ha... get a pic of you and Julie with your Poos :) ...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Brill news .. pleased I could help .. a little bit xxxx

Now enjoy your holiday and relax about Lolly, and have a nice cuppa around Julie's getting your nails done :) xxx
Haha, how do you know she's coming round to me :D
You must be psychic ;) You can come too, and keep me supplied with lovely tea, whilst I'm working :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thanks ladies .. I feel part of your girly get together now xxx I hope those puppies behave and the nails look good too ... I have no nails .. I have dog owner hands yuk yuk not very glam at all ...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Help - just looking for a good ear cleaner - Claenaural is recommended on this thread, as is Quistle, but I have also seen good reviews of Thornit....which should I go for???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts