I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always looking to improve the site. But I can't always do that unless you guys help me out! So tell me, what features would you like to see added to the site? I'll do my best to work on them for you.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
so fue forums have spell cheackers on them now, but the forum administraters make a big deal about spelling.

my dog school forum has an inbilt spell cheacker.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'm always looking to improve the site. But I can't always do that unless you guys help me out! So tell me, what features would you like to see added to the site? I'll do my best to work on them for you.
Hi Dave, love this site.
It would be good if there was a reference area for the photobukcet, pitapata, the chocolate chart etc and tick info from BADA key posts as they do get lost at times.

Cara xx

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I know lots of people have pitapata signatures but I think it would be helpful if everyone's cockapoo information box had the age of their dog. Members often seem to start threads needing advice but don't say how old their dogs are.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know lots of people have pitapata signatures but I think it would be helpful if everyone's cockapoo information box had the age of their dog. Members often seem to start threads needing advice but don't say how old their dogs are.
That's a good idea. I'll add that field shortly.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I would really like to be able to look down the members list and see where people are from.
Good idea... and if the list could be sorted by most active members or last date they posted and could include the names of their dogs it would help me keep track of who's who. Although there are lots of members on the forum it seems that only a core group are active and it would help to see who is around at the moment.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I would quite like a 'like' button. I often support or like other members posts but don't feel I want to or have anything to contribute to the thread so a 'like' or 'thumbs up' button would be good.
That's a really good idea! Sometimes I write something just because I want to show that I have enjoyed a post or liked a photo, but I actually have nothing particular to say, so you lot must think I am just wittering on about nothing at all!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts