I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Would it be at all possible to have ‘notifications’, not by email but when you log in, to indicate any new posts on threads you’ve previously commented on. Similar to Facebook?

When I log on I search for posts I’ve previously posted on by doing a ‘Turi’ search but there have been a couple of occasions when a thread has slipped through unnoticed and I don’t want to a. miss out, b. appear rude for not responding!

Turi x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
They all show up on user cp if they have been commented on (if you've written on them before) since you last looked? :) x

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Would it be at all possible to have ‘notifications’, not by email but when you log in, to indicate any new posts on threads you’ve previously commented on. Similar to Facebook?

When I log on I search for posts I’ve previously posted on by doing a ‘Turi’ search but there have been a couple of occasions when a thread has slipped through unnoticed and I don’t want to a. miss out, b. appear rude for not responding!

Turi x
Turi, do you search under new posts when you log on? If you go straight to this all new posts will show and the ones you have commented on have a tick next to them.
xx

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I wondered what the tick was! And thank you Laura for explaining too... not the most computer literate of people!

Turi x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Dave is it possible to have an individual forum for Cockapoo Grooming? There are so many threads about grooming - advice, before and after, problems etc that I think it warrants its own section.

Karen x

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Please could the grooming threads that already exist go into the new grooming section? This would make it easier for anyone new to the forum to find things. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hi Dave

How about a bargains/deals forum - where people can post bargain dog-related items - like dog beds, collars, holiday deals at dog-friendly hotels, etc?

Ian

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Dave,
I'm quite new but just wanted to say 'thank-you' for being so helpful and for all you are doing for us Cockapoo owners/owners-to-be.
x

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I think some one else has already requested this ( possibly Donna) but it
would be good to have a subsection for Cockapoo friendly holidays so members
can recommend / share experiences.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I haven't read the entire thread, so I hope that this isn't mentioned already.

I am a member of another site that uses the same forum as this site. On that site, there is a section for members to create journals. I think that it would be neat for owners to have a place where they can create a doggy journal to chronicle what they and their 'poos are up to, and that way other people can follow and stay up to date with each other, without having to make a new thread every day. Not sure if this is something that can be added or not, but I think that it would be fun.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Would love to see a 'home' button on each and every thread that returned you to the top of whatever section you were operating in. This is present on other forums run by this hosting site so should be easy to add.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi Dave.
Not sure if this was asked already but do u have any control over the tapatalk app,
Even though u have introduced like button and thanks button on the ilovecockapoo site could we also avail of it on the iPad and iPhone.
Very limited options on this app.

Thanks x

Jeanie 😉
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/xfpV.png?Q1pT6eHd

61 - 80 of 90 Posts