I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

What Features Do You Want Added?

12K views 89 replies 37 participants last post by  AlisonWall 
#1 ·
I'm always looking to improve the site. But I can't always do that unless you guys help me out! So tell me, what features would you like to see added to the site? I'll do my best to work on them for you.

See less See more
#78 ·
I haven't read the entire thread, so I hope that this isn't mentioned already.

I am a member of another site that uses the same forum as this site. On that site, there is a section for members to create journals. I think that it would be neat for owners to have a place where they can create a doggy journal to chronicle what they and their 'poos are up to, and that way other people can follow and stay up to date with each other, without having to make a new thread every day. Not sure if this is something that can be added or not, but I think that it would be fun.

#83 ·
Good idea Julie .. it would be fun .. think Kendal had a thread somewhere on here and we added some ideas for our rankings .. oh I will never be able to find it though ...

Oh and I would still like to see new pics on the top bit, not sure if that is easy enough to do ??? ... think Mo's Lady would be great to replace the cream cockapoo .. and it makes it more personal on here too :) pleasssseee

Just ideas to think about xxx

#85 ·
Oh yes please Dave :) That would make it really personal on here .. of course Benny has to stay in the middle position .. but two cockapoos who are featured so much on here would be really nice to replace the other pics .. .. can you or Mods set up a vote thingy to let us all vote please .. see I am not techy lol just cockapooy :)

And the rankings, can we have a few more of them? or is that harder to do ... sorry dont understand how hard these things are to do or change .. but I know that was mentioned before too .. again just makes it fun and upbeat, hey 20,000 post could be called Top Dog lol :) nobody will want to have that ranking :)

#86 ·
Found it !!!

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?t=6750&highlight=rankings

The thread with the rankings on it. I'm guessing we'd need about 40 different levels, that would work out at say a new one every 500 posts if my maths are right. Then JoJo can have her Top Dog at 20,000.

Dave, if you're up for it, we could start a new thread and I'm sure collectively we can think of 40 different words to describe our doggie brain heads. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.