I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
what is different between Cockapoo and teacup poodle kindly give your suggestion
Main difference between the Cockapoo and teacupdog suggest me the best dog for adop

if you going to buy poodle then you should know about the poodle each and everything that

1. what do poodle like to eat
2.How big do toy poodles get?
3.Poodle and Yorkie Mixed Puppies
4.St charles spaniel poodle mix
and so on this link
theteacupdog helpful for you if you are newbie to adopt poodle otherwise this forum not for poodle you should find another forum for know about poodle thanks

Cockapoo
An adorable, small dog with the personality of a big clown, the Cockapoo is perhaps the first of the “designer dogs” (not a purebred dog breed), dating back to the 1960s, rather than to just a few years ago.
Despite their unfortunate status as a designer breed, you can find these hybrid dogs in shelters and rescues, so opt to adopt if you’re able!

·
Registered
4 Posts
what is different between Cockapoo and teacup poodle kindly give your suggestion
Massive difference in size a teacup poodle is really just a tiny toy poodle my girl is fully grown now and weighs just 4 pounds however I’m bringing home my first toy cockapoo next week and she already weighs 4 pounds at 6 weeks !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts