I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Me and my partner brought home our 9 week old cockapoo last Saturday. I saw her when she was 1 week old and it was difficult to tell what she would look like. She is very cute but, to me, her face doesn’t look much like a cockapoo? She has relatively curly fur on her body, longish legs, a thin tail and doesn’t have any curly hair on her face. Her face also looks quite long and thin compared to other cockerpoos. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea what she may look like as an adult? Will she grow longer fur on her face? I’m just curious... love her to pieces View attachment 130978 View attachment 130979

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi everyone,

Me and my partner brought home our 9 week old cockapoo last Saturday. I saw her when she was 1 week old and it was difficult to tell what she would look like. She is very cute but, to me, her face doesn’t look much like a cockapoo? She has relatively curly fur on her body, longish legs, a thin tail and doesn’t have any curly hair on her face. Her face also looks quite long and thin compared to other cockerpoos. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea what she may look like as an adult? Will she grow longer fur on her face? I’m just curious... love her to pieces View attachment 130978 View attachment 130979
Hi there they change so much over the next few months so don't worry, as their tail grows as well as the fur on their face. It will take a few months but enjoy your fur baby

·
Registered
43 Posts
A Cockapoo's coat will usually feel soft to touch and is generally more hypoallergenic due to the Poodle influence. By the time a puppy is 6 weeks old, an experienced breeder may be able to tell how the coat is likely to develop but you won't know for sure until their adult coat comes in. Check out this site, you and your four-legged best friends will surely love this.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Odd how all your posts link to the same website - almost like you have only joined to promote your own site!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts