I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seem on another thread by hippiechick a quote about what her dogs school report would say if he was to have one (very funny, made me laugh) so got me thinking what you dog's report would be???

George's would say...... Tries his best most of the time but can easily be led astray!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
818 Posts
You might want to consider that your child has ADHD as well as 4S. Also, her habit of running into the other children (albeit playfully) is beginning to effect her relationships. She is a lovely thing though, very friendly, she especially loves track and dodge ball.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Treacle has the intelligence to do better. She must apply herself and keep concentration and not be so distracted by Shaun the Sheep when he bleats on - she must learn to contain her excitement and not chase him.
She is one of the more sociable members in the class but when mixing with her peer group she appears to switch off and cannot hear me.
I have noticed that her diet is strange - she will not eat school meals but will readily eat dead decomposing animals when out exercising.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.