I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah bless him he's certainly decided that thats his spot... what will he do when you needto turn the fire on, he might have out grown it by then x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jayne.. I think that is just his spot ...

Honey as a favourite spot ... in a tight corner next to my sofa.... she curls up in this tight spot and its her special place .. they are so funny.

Oakley lays at my feet or at hubby's feet... or will just go in his open crate... as if to say give me space ha ha ha

GG is growing up so fast .. xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awww he is so cute! Tilly is always finding an odd spot to crash in. Dogs are strange things when they have a lovely fluffy bed to sleep on! :D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Ah GG certainly has found his favourite spot, my isn't he growing.

Millie has her favourite spot under the settee's. She alas got too big :( Now if she loses her ball under there she just barks for someone to come and find it :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I love all the GG pictures. Maybe he sleeps on the tiled hearth because its nice and cool. By the time he's too big the weather will be cooler and he will find a nice cosy spot!

·
Registered
201 Posts
So cute, I remember, the first photo you put up, when you were wondering if it was worth it to have a dog bed, lol. So much bigger now. Cider's head is hanging out of his bed now as well. It doesnt look very comfy, but it must be, if he is sleeping, doesnt it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts