I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awww, that is fantastic!!! I wish I knew where Lady's litter was....so fantastic!
I only know where Archie is and one other sister of Polly's siblings. There were nine or ten of them so a lot out there somewhere! The family that bred her in Somerset kept one sister, Archie is in Oxfordshire and we are in Devon. I think one went to London. Would love to find some more! We discovered Archie through this forum! :)

Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
Super photos, they look like they're having a blast! There's quite a difference in size even though they are from the same litter or is just the way the photos make it appear?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In the first picture Archie was nearer the camera so makes him appear a lot bigger. He is bigger than Polly but not that much! The other photos are more accurate. It does make you want to have two poos to play together when you see how much fun they're having! But husband doesn't agree! :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.