I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holly is a wonderful addition to our family. It feels like she has been with us forever instead of the 4 it has been. I do not know where my time goes? We eat sleep, play and go out. We are usually always together, not sure if she is my shadow or I am hers :laugh:

She gives the best cuddles and kisses but wont actually sleep on my lap but prefers to spread herself out on the couch next to me with at least one part of her body touching mine. She's a nut case!! She causes a stir wherever we go, stroked and admired - one bloke even took her picture!!

She is fearless and friendly. Loves people and other animals alike and is good fun. i can highly recommend a cockapoo to anyone reading posts on this forum and trying to decide which breed of dog to get.

My husband who admitted he didn't want a dog after we had her has fallen in love with her to although he still calls her hound and not Holly!! Quite sure she doesn't listen to daddy anyway :laugh:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hi liz, we're coming to Devon for our holidays to bideford - can u recommend any good dog beaches??? p.s..............my hubby same as yours really wasn't keen but hes as smitten as us now - i'm really proud of him that hes loving dex as much as we do :) ....................... but then again how could anyone not love them?? x

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hi liz, we're coming to Devon for our holidays to bideford - can u recommend any good dog beaches??? p.s..............my hubby same as yours really wasn't keen but hes as smitten as us now - i'm really proud of him that hes loving dex as much as we do :) ....................... but then again how could anyone not love them?? x
Woolacombe has a very long sandy stretch that allows dogs off lead and is quite near to Bideford. There may be beaches closer, I think Devon has a website that gives details of dog friendly beaches.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
My husband has been a complete convert. He really, really didn't want a dog. It took me 6 months of working on him :D But now, he loves Millie and is always talking to her, telling her what a lovely dog she is.;);)

Liz - your description of Holly could easily be the same for Millie. I smiled all the way through your posting. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts