I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who turned on the rain machine - do they not know we're tring to train our puppies!!!:( Dexter doesn't mind but i'm not keen on standing in the garden at 6.30am in my p'j's anorak & wellies (attractive - NOT)!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes, I've been thinking about this cos if all goes according to plan we won't be collecting our puppy until mid September ... hoping for a glorious autumn!

I'm going to have to invest in a very unattractive rainproof coat complete with hood with drawstring toggles, a huge golfing umbrella and wellies - thank god we've just had really high fences put in the back garden or I would frighten the neighbours :D - Karen x

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yes poor Lolly had to have a dreaded bath this morning after her walk. I usually walk her in Veralamium park which is lovely and grassy and Lolly doesn't get too dirty there even if its raining. Today however I met a friend for a walk alongside a river (dirt path/woodland area) in the rain and she got absolutely filthy. I didn't help that she decided to roll in the undergrowth after a dip in the river!
She hates being bathed and being white she needs them fairly regularly. You'd think she'd learn to be more lady like and not roll in the muck :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
lol!!! at least it isn't snow....I collected Lady in Novemeber,,,,,,and I live in Canada...now that was fun at 6am every morning pj's parka, boots, hat, gloves and a crying puppy with a bursting bladder waiting to go outside while I get all geared up.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Amanda i think i would have cried - didn't mind the early mornings out there with the sun shining but SNOW AHHHHHHH!!! Luckily this morning i've dodged all the rain as it stopped in between - someones listening up there!!! Going to buy a massive raincoat same as you Karen with toggles and all - oh my fashion days are over!!!! :rolleyes:
Janet i think i'll end up bathing Dexter every day - he loves a roll around!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
That's why I love chocolate 'poos - nothing shows! I just let it dry and brush :)
I love Iz to bits but gosh I wish I hadn't chosen white! She took her first dive into the canal yesterday (frightening herself and me) the tow path is red dirt dust! I will leave you to imagine what a wet white dog covered in thick red dust looked like!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
ssshhhh! JD will have a sudden rush on choc/black pups to be chosen this weekend, and every one else will be left with the blondes! Ha ha, gives me more choice then :D Methinks when this video is uploaded ( quick, I have to go to Costco!) I may well have a) made my mind up or b) be even more :confused:
:laugh:
One more sleep ......:D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ok who turned on the rain machine - do they not know we're tring to train our puppies!!!:( Dexter doesn't mind but i'm not keen on standing in the garden at 6.30am in my p'j's anorak & wellies (attractive - NOT)!!!!! :rolleyes:
Sorry? What summer was that then? Have hardly seen a glimmer of it up here in Scotland:(

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh no Tressa, thats depressing - move to the sunny south - you'll get at least 3 days of summer then!!!!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts