I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I know we have the JD puppies forever homes thread but just thought it would be nice to see who on here is going up on saturday, what are you looking for or have you seen a pup previously your hoping for etc.
We are looking for a Boy and like the Blondes/Blonde Parti ( i have my eye on a couple on the latest videos) however are open minded as Character will be the decider. Will defo need to be a boy though as when we go on holiday he will have his holibobs with my sisters Working Cocker Boy and visa versa :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I think we all know who I have my beady eye on :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
No not me ..haven't had an invite, and I am not getting a new puppy :(, so I will go and see Harry Potter instead .. have fun without me ...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
No not me ..haven't had an invite, and I am not getting a new puppy :(, so I will go and see Harry Potter instead .. have fun without me ...
We will also be seeing Harry Potter! Have fun all you puppy choosers .....go open minded, character is a bigger deciding factor than colour!! You may be surprised which one steals your heart! :D:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
3 sleeps to go!

I want to see Harry Potter, will have to ask the Mother in law if she can babysit! Better take tissues, I am bound to cry :(

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Haha what are you trying to say? ;) It's what I use when telling the kids you see :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
we count in sleep here too.... well me and hubby do, the kids are too cool to count in sleeps these days ...

Our cockapoos count in sleeps.. well thats what I like to think...

Have we had any puppies on the forum named after Harry Potter characters .. I would love to hear of a puppy called Albus, Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Hufflepuff etc

·
Registered
2,123 Posts

Ok jo jo you and i are going to jds on saturday in diguise as new puppy owners,i will supply the wigs,you can supply the costumes lol then we can play with the puppies and get our puppy fix lol xxx

·
Registered
23 Posts
We'll be there saturday and sunday lol (just keeping options open!) and are seriously excited. We want a girl for definate but colour preference seems to change eveytime we look at the videos lol

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Ok jo jo you and i are going to jds on saturday in diguise as new puppy owners,i will supply the wigs,you can supply the costumes lol then we can play with the puppies and get our puppy fix lol xxx
Mandy - Nice try - though get the impression from previous threads that JoJo would stick out like a sore thumb (so to speak) !!!!!!!!!! .........apparently she has a small underlying fetish going on........she'll be sat right in the middle of everyone with "her puppies out" demanding that people acknowledge how nice they are !!!!!

Stephen xxx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:) :) partner says he would be happy to oblidge JoJo, could you save him a good seat. Infact he said if her puppies need socializing he would be happy to help handle them......naughty boys ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2 sleeps to go, the excitement is really setting in. There are 2 pups my eye keeps getting drawn to in the latest JD clips......have talked other half into leaving even earlier to get there for Honey's slot now :) :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm excited too! Strangely I slept really well last night which was the first decent night in quite a few weeks!

Reactions: gemma27
1 - 20 of 33 Posts