I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Thats most of them some have been lost in tthe ether but hey-ho excuse Wilfs poor scalped tail had a big knot low down so decided to start again x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Georgous pictures, what lovely dogs! Wilf's coat looks more curley - or is it just a bit shorter than Mabel's?

They look like they were having a great time in the woods. I must get around to posting some pics of Maisie...

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
yeay, well done lovely photos, mambe is looking so big, what a cute girl, he colour is amazing.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Oh wow they are both super looking dogs and fantastic pictures, so lovely to see them. Did you do it all yourself or did you fly Lia in for the day :D:D:D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lia would have been very welcome but followed your instructions on a vistor message, but didnt know what the v, in ctrl v ,was, I told you Iwas rubbish, imagine how dumb I felt when I asked my son and he explained that it was ( exactly what it said on the tin ) the letter v lol . Very, very impressed with your icons Lia I think they're the best ever posted but I did try hard lol. Mables 6 months this week and Wilf is very curly and very short at the moment.. hence his tail which prior looked a bit like Basil Brush s. Oh and wallpaper just from B&Q but you prpobably dont have them, just a DIY store x

·
Registered
147 Posts
wow you did it;) they are worth the wait they are gr8 photos they are both stunning mabel has grown so much and looks so cute her markings a so nice look forward to more now ,there will be no stopping you now lol

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
YAY! YOu did it! and they are fabulous pictures at that! They look GREAT! I love the one with them running down the path!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Beautiful dogs! I can't believe how big Mabel is and her white colouring is fab - a little reminiscent of Dickie Davies, but only a bit!

Well done for the techie stuff!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well done Karen !
They both look beautiful
Wilf looks justike Boycie!
I love mabel black a.d white on top of head x
Marzy

·
Registered
188 Posts
whoop whoop go karen go karen.................. fab photos. Cant believe how big Mabel is getting is she is overtaking Wilf? Now just your avitar to post and you're sorted!!! lol. ps DIY store advertising too eh? :D x

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ooooooooh. Such beautiful dogs, Karen. REALLY beautiful. Now I can't wait until Saturday. Maybe Elliott will look a bit like Mabel but with brown instead of black? I hope so. Thanks for putting these up. : )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts