I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we needed to get Milly a new harness because the one I bought her the other month doesn't fit right. Found some I liked online lovely fleece ones in some great colours.

Anyway we were deliberating about the size and went with their guidelines and got SM which was suppose to be for both a Cav and mini poodle. Hubby said if it is too big then Monty can have it and we got purple so a nice unisex colour. Think hubby was hoping it would be fine. Came Sat and it was too big ( not by loads) .

So Monty is having it and I ordered Milly a small in pink which came today.:)

So that's more money as Monty only had a new harness last month.But hey got to be fair and they have to have the same :D

Plus I just had to buy them both two new collars that I saw in TK Maxx at the weekend and whoops Monty's doesn't fit.

But hubby did put his foot down was I was tempted by another dog bed for them.

Does anyone else find it hard not to keep buying stuff for them- that really they have already got?

·
Registered
539 Posts
My friend buys her cockapoo, new collars all the time, but uses it as an excuse to get her self some new clothes so they co-ordinate.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I find it so hard to stop buying so I don't! Ruby is 10 months old and she already has 14 collars! One thing she has got that I love is her personalised bowls, hand painted ceramic bowls with her name on it. I got them from ebay and would recommend. They are great quality and you can choose the colour spots and font style.

I have to say amazon has a lot to answer for, have you seen their range of dog products? Endless...

J x

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find it so hard to stop buying so I don't! Ruby is 10 months old and she already has 14 collars! One thing she has got that I love is her personalised bowls, hand painted ceramic bowls with her name on it. I got them from ebay and would recommend. They are great quality and you can choose the colour spots and font style.

I have to say amazon has a lot to answer for, have you seen their range of dog products? Endless...

J x
Oh that made me feel better that you have 14 collars :) he he yours is only young still too.

Nooooooooooooo don't tell me about stuff on Amazon- I'll be even more broke then I am now. :D:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts