I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol little handbag pup.

do you know a friend of ours was asked if they could help find a home foe an 3 or 4 month old GSD(alsation) puppy, its behavur was impecable, it got on fab with the kids, they had a stable home with good work hours, so our friend couldnt work out they wanted to rehome him. their reason was that he no longer fitted in his daughters handbag :eek: can you beleave some people.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol little handbag pup.

do you know a friend of ours was asked if they could help find a home foe an 3 or 4 month old GSD(alsation) puppy, its behavur was impecable, it got on fab with the kids, they had a stable home with good work hours, so our friend couldnt work out they wanted to rehome him. their reason was that he no longer fitted in his daughters handbag :eek: can you beleave some people.
That's horrific! Doesnt take a genius to work out that a german Shepard gets big lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
OMG Kendal! That's insane! I thought about getting a bag for Bella...but then decided that she has 4 perfectly good legs that she should be using!

Completely adorable pictures!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Bethany - very cute pics, she looks so relaxed in her bag lol.

kendal - those people shouldn't ever own a dog again, I'm not even sure they should have human kids!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Bethany, aww little nell so cute in that bag!!!
and kendal wowzer thats brutal!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
i had a yorkie poo a while ago, and i would put him in a baby carrier, ha ha. i had the baby supplies already from my son, so i used it to carry my yorkie poo around. ha ha. he loved it.

i would be sooo sore trying to carry Cassie around. i can't believe how huge she is. she's sooo heavy. i usually carry her inside from the back yard, so she doesn't run off.. and she's quite an armful. LOL.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Bethany she is such a doll. As for German Sheperd would nt they fit in one of those framed ruck sac thingies you can put on your back .... never heard anything like it x

·
Registered
170 Posts
That is such a cute pic, she looks really happy. I can't understand why anyone would put an Alsation in a bag!!! How cruel to the dog, they need lots of exercise some peoples actions scare me :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts