I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
how cute are they?!! and how clever are you? I've still never figured out how to post a photo yet! Must make that my next task!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
They look great together, I especially like the pic of then looking over the sofa together. I feel a bit of movie making coming on...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh Karen they look so lovely together, are they best friends? Does Mabel follow Wilfboy everywhere ha ha. Gorgeous !!!!!!
My internet connection is playing up tonight, so will have a look at videos tomorrow at work ha ha :D;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love your pitta patta Mandy x The videos are at Norland but as with all my technical expertise they last about 5 sec each .... not sure which buttons to press on my phone didnt know how to zoom etc ... Im a poor excuse lol . Yeh they get on really well, both asleep next to me on the sofa, she often notices if he's not there and then looks for him... he does nt get any peace ...bless . (Warley Road + Crossleys lol)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Love the pictures. I really do love seeing other Cockapoos, makes me smile. And, I really want to get Axle a brother more and more everytime I see a picture of 2 cockapoos together.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!! the couch pic is just so cute....I want to give them both a little squish!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Karen, just looked a video's, looks like a lovely day, love those cold but sunny days. Looks like they're having loads of fun, Ahhh happy days!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts