I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd start another thread without hijacking the last one.

Turi, are you up for doing the spreadsheet? I realised this morning that I might have been a bit cheeky volunteering you to do this only knowing how brilliant you are thought you wouldn't mind hehehe ;);). You might even find a name out of it.

I am absolutely useless at things like that so wouldn't even like to attempt it lol. It looks like we have a lot of unique names and it's great also that we might be introduced to a few more poos.

A big thank you to Turi if you do decide to do this - no pressure honestly :p

Keep the names coming xxx

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just thought I'd start another thread without hijacking the last one.

Turi, are you up for doing the spreadsheet? I realised this morning that I might have been a bit cheeky volunteering you to do this only knowing how brilliant you are thought you wouldn't mind hehehe ;);). You might even find a name out of it.

I am absolutely useless at things like that so wouldn't even like to attempt it lol. It looks like we have a lot of unique names and it's great also that we might be introduced to a few more poos.

A big thank you to Turi if you do decide to do this - no pressure honestly :p

Keep the names coming xxx
Donna, you're so sweet to worry.

But, and you might not understand this - I am incredibly geeky under my blonde exterior, I was really excited to do it! I'm recording not just Poo names but their owners' names AND their owners' usernames to see if there is any correlation - i.e. if people's own names sway their choice in dog's name.

Yes. I am that sad :laugh:

Turi x

·
Registered
412 Posts

But, and you might not understand this - I am incredibly geeky under my blonde exterior, I was really excited to do it! I'm recording not just Poo names but their owners' names AND their owners' usernames to see if there is any correlation - i.e. if people's own names sway their choice in dog's name.

Turi x
Just don't put it into an Access database - if you do then you really do have a problem ;) :D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I'm with you Turi! I think it sounds so awesome :D

OMG Access database? If we had 100s of answers I would totally do that :D

I wonder if owners age collilates with the names...? Although I'm sure not everyone would divulge their age! Maybe a bracket? like 16-25, 25-34 etc? :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

Turi x
Haha I love your geekiness Turi! It made me laugh reading this :D
Love how much you love your spreadsheets!

Look forward to seeing the outcomes as well, I will answer any other questions needed if you decide to expand the spreadsheet :D

x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.