I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woody's finally gone to the groomers for the first time last week. We had been previously trimming around his eyes/face ourselves, and he has had to suffer strange looking haircuts.

I was a bit worried about how it was going to turn out because Woody is very shy around strangers and I was half expecting a call from the groomers to tell me that they just couldn't deal with him.

They were done 4 hours later, and I was quite relieved to hear that Woody wasn't too fussy. And it's nice to see his eyes again!

*Oops, meant to post this in the pictures forum.

Before:

After:

· Registered
3,583 Posts
Woody's finally gone to the groomers for the first time last week. We had been previously trimming around his eyes/face ourselves, and he has had to suffer strange looking haircuts.

I was a bit worried about how it was going to turn out because Woody is very shy around strangers and I was half expecting a call from the groomers to tell me that they just couldn't deal with him.

They were done 4 hours later, and I was quite relieved to hear that Woody wasn't too fussy. And it's nice to see his eyes again!

*Oops, meant to post this in the pictures forum.

Before:

After:

Just thought I'd quote this back in, so we can get another look at the lovely Woody. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.