I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Some questions re: worming...

We got some Milbemax from Vet as Lola was due worming today. We gave half the tablet as instructed this morning and about 45 minutes after giving the tablet she passed a white worm that I think is a round worm it was about 10cm in length. It was alive. Yuck!*

Just wondering when she would need the next half tablet or will she need something different to help clear this up. What about that big worms larvae? *Your advice would be much appreciated.

I have emailed the vet also... I want her to be ok. Poor wee thing... that worm was huge for such a little bean.

Responses this way please.

Thanks,
Concerned Mummy

Registered
Aw, sorry to hear this Ruth :(. Poor little Lola. Im sorry I don't know what to do in these situations apart from contact your vet however there are lots of people on here with a wealth of knowledge to help you.
Let us know how you get on :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mairi,

Waiting to hear back from Vet. She seems absolutely fine.

Hopefully we will get through ok..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to update anyone reading this. Spoke to the Vet. She was very reassuring. We just have to give the other half tablet in two weeks. The worms are awful but atleast they are coming out. Thankfully Lola doesn't seem bothered. We will eradicate these little parasites in no time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.