I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored, and feel like making signatures. I like mine though, so do any of you want one? :)

1. You will need to post the best pic you have, I can fit in a lot of animals, but all of them will be a little smaller the more pictures I need to put in.

2. Tell me you preference for fading edges, black and white or color, dull color, ect. Do you want the pics apart or together?

3. The names of the dogs, there ages, any extras ect. are an option to put in, but try to keep it short if you'd like it. If you don't want see through, tell me the color to put each in.

If you don't think you have a good enough pic, it's easy to get one.

One way I really like is to put the dog on a leash, take the dog outside at dawn or dusk, and tie it up so you can see the sky and have no harsh light. Sit down between the dog and the sun, and take pictures while making noises. (crying (both human and dog) barking, howling, calling there name ect.)

Put the dog in a sit stay and stand so the camera is right above the dog and keep it looking up with a treat.

Put the dog in the car with the window down, and stat walking backwards, it'll look at you then lol.

Ok, anyone want one? :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would really love one! I do not have any programs to make one and I am just not that artistic. lol

I like how yours has that clear background. My boys name is Axle =) I would like the pictures a little seperated like yours. (Yours really looks awesome)

Here are a few pix of Axle that I really like.

If you have anymore questions just ask! And I thank you so much! Cant wait!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey sorry to upset you but Enneirda has been a little busy with work and training so havent had much time to spend on the computer, so im not sure if she will be able to do it at the moment, but you never now, just thaught i should let you know so you dont get your hopes up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts