I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked little Wynny up two weeks ago, she is a little darling. She's a little 10 week old apricot coloured cockapoo, and absolutely adorable. We had a seven hour round trip to collect her but it was well worth it. She was excellent on the journey home and only cried for a couple of minutes when we put her to bed in her crate. For two mornings she woke us at 5.45am but now its more like us waking her just after 7. Only thing is we can't get her out of the habit of doing a poo and a wee during the night! She's fairly good during the day so I can't complain, we will get there.

I'm sure I'll be on here in the future asking for tips and as soon as I can upload some photos I will do.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Same colour as my Izzie, although mine is almost a year old now, they're definitely worth the journey to pick them up though :D and cockapoos are smart so she should be toilet trained in no time :D Izzie was, but they'll always have little accidents if they're excited, in fact Izzie was so clever about a month ago we must have forgotten to let her out to go to the toilet before we went out for a meal, and when i got hom and went in to the downstairs toilet she'd had a wee on the floor infront of it, bless her :) they're definitely intelligent dogs! enjoy :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
She'll get there Donna... she's only little its early days. Wynny is a lovely name.. there are lots of lovely names at the moment, congratulations on your new addition x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
what time is her last meal, what time is her last pee and poo, she is still very young and you should realy still be getting up to take her out in the middle of the night, she is probably still not able to hold it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts