I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can't go wrong for a pound Dawn mine was only £4 from the factory shop. We haven't used it yet, it poured down yesterday but I decided to wait for it to stop before we went on our walk. Must admit I need to pluck up courage to take her out wearing it. Once the weather really changes don't suppose I'll mind, just seems a bit mild at the mo. I'm going to buy a smart little warm doggie coat that's not too conspicuous.:eek:

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everybody for your lovely comments. I might be biased but she is absolutely gorgeous and very photogenic. Must admit I've never owned a dog before, only a cat, so really didn't know what to expect. Up until now she has been wonderful, since we've had her (27th Aug) she hasn't once cried at night or in the morning and only pood in her cage once or twice very early on, she now holds it until we get up about 7ish and she doesnt even wake us. We haven't once got up in the middle of the night. I am holding my breath as this seems too good to be true!! In the last week i've started leaving her out of the crate, this all happened by accident, we had friends round until 3.30 am and being a little tipsy thought it a good idea to let her sleep in the kitchen out of her crate and it's gone on from there. Sorry to waffle on but I'm so pleased with her :):):)

Forgot to mention, she sits and gives her paw when asked and lays down on command. When we are out for walks she's off the lead and does as shes told, of course for a hot dog or piece of chicken. All this and she's only 4 months old, I'm so proud of her.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.