I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a puppy that is nearly 12 weeks old staying with us at the moment called Wysi. He is chocolate and white, his mum is Wills and dad is Ziggy. He is going to be trained as a disabled helping dog with his new owners. Sadly for them Sue has been held up in hospital, she had intended to take him home over 2 weeks ago. So to cheer them up we took some photos of him playing on the decking with Pepper the cat today. He is a perfect pup to have around and we'll be really sad to see him go. This is the worst bit as a breeder, if we get to look after them for those extra few weeks and get to know them in our home it's tough to let them go. Julia x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww cute, do you think he will go a light roan as it looks like roane is coming in under the white ?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
He's so cute! I really hope his owner is out of hospital soon so they can take him home.

Can you keep my pup an extra week (and a couple of days, assuming we def go for one of Mollys!) as we're camping from 30th July to 7th August. Have had to move stuff round thanks to the pups arriving earlier than I'd originally planned for! :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
He is gorgeous.. if I was to have another thats the markings for me... you've a few of those up and coming you're going to have some very lucky owners x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's so cute! I really hope his owner is out of hospital soon so they can take him home.

Can you keep my pup an extra week (and a couple of days, assuming we def go for one of Mollys!) as we're camping from 30th July to 7th August. Have had to move stuff round thanks to the pups arriving earlier than I'd originally planned for! :D

Hi Sarah,

We can look after any pup for any duration of time - we often have people on holiday; building work never completed when builders say; work commitments and sometimes people ask us to sort the crate training first before they collect - we have no problem doing this.....but we often end up falling for these ourselves (as per Wysi's pics xxx)

Stephen xx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh Wysi! He is so gorgeous,even though these pics are great you have to see him in the flesh to see how beautiful he is,i can honestly say he is the cutest pup ever!(i have been lucky enough to have played with him:D) Hopefully be with his mummy soon,...although its going to be hard to say goodbye:(x When we have picked our pup out i may have to ask you to take a few profesh snaps of our girl,they are only tiny for a short time! and would be nice to look at later,you really are a fab photographer.

And in reference to your above post it would be nice if our little lady could be crate trained,toilet trained and obedient by the time we pick her up please;)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
He is Gorgeous! love the fact he's the same size as your cat! great pics dx

Wysi?? great name who thought of that?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
That is one beautiful puppy. I notice he has the fur growing around his eyes. My Millie had that and I was told to cut it back so that she could see better and stop the sleepy dust. Is that true, or can I let it grow back, I do miss it.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi Sarah,

We can look after any pup for any duration of time - we often have people on holiday; building work never completed when builders say; work commitments and sometimes people ask us to sort the crate training first before they collect - we have no problem doing this.....but we often end up falling for these ourselves (as per Wysi's pics xxx)

Stephen xx
Thanks Stephen, much appreciated :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts