I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
how cute:) you've got a lovely big garden for them to play in. and i love the ones of flo chilling on the sofa with paw on the arm rest, brilliant! xxx

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'm glad you've stuck strictly to the "no dogs on the sofa" rule :D
LOL and how many people do? I will give Betty her due, she very rarely sits on the sofa unless she is on her blanket so I don't mind too much. Even people that don't normally like dogs on their sofa's seem to let Betty sit on their sofa's!! My dog walker came home one lunch time and found her husband sat on the sofa with Betty on his knee when he had been insistant that dogs shouldn't be on the sofa!!!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
We did the same thing with the "no dogs in the bedroom" rule. And it's usually the men who have insisted on these rules that are the first to fall in love and break them!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH! don't stop posting pics! I love it...I am so inlove with little nell. and Flo looks like such a good big sister...and yes she sure does think that she is human! lol

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
i for one can never see enough puppy photos lol always wanting more lol

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I must agree that puppy photo's are addicitive!! They grow so quickly and lose their puppyness so its always lovely to be able to re-live their puppy months vicariously through others!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ooooh love Flo on the sofa, just look at her face !!! Yeh we had no dogs on sofa, upstairs rule ... did nt last long, I think they did nt go on the sofa only when they were too little to get up. They are almost encouraged now you feel a bit like somethings wrong if they're chosing the floor over you x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Cute pictures, Bethany!

I'm obviously a real meanie - Rosie's not allowed on the settee or up the stairs! I get a numb bum from sitting on the floor with her in the evening!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aw thanks everyone. J like sharing my pics, just wanted to check people didn't think I was hogging the picture section lol

Just one more cute one I took a minute agal while I'm Here. It's just Nell coz flo was asleep under my bed lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Me again... I just saw these on my photobucket and couldn't remember if I'd posted them so ill do it here in case I didn't. I downloaded a photo editing thing on my phone and was playing :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Love the last black and white one. That would make a great canvas on the wall. Never known a puppy like Nell - where other dogs seem to look more grown up over time she just gets cuter and cuter.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
That last one is so cool! It would look great as a big poster on hard backing. ( lol always the interior designer)
I like the one of Nell with the bow in her hair yawning

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bethany, What program did you use to make the last picture? I bought a groupon for pic to canvas and I'm thinking of using a picture of Bella...but I'd like it to be more like art, not just a picture. The company doesn't do any effects. They just take the picture that you send them and put it on a canvas. Trying to get some ideas! Sorry for changing the subject totally...

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
You can do something similar on photobucket Paula, thats where I changed my signiture pic.... not that you can see it lol... although did nt do as much adjusting as Bethany x

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's an iPhone app called toon paint. It was 59p to download and you literally load your picture and click a button and it does it all for you :)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts