·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi JoJo :D Thanks, I hope some others post a few as I know a couple of others defintiely did take a few even if it wasn't many :) It was pretty hectic to take ones of them all together though haha. xxx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sarah :) It was good & the dogs seemed to really enjoy it :D
Looking forward to hopefully coming further down sound in January! & meeting my more Southern cockapoo friends :)
Marzy will you be going to the Emberton Park walk? It's so much fun :) x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yay! Hope you can make it Laura! x
I think i'll be able to Sarah, I persuaded my parents to come to the Cockapoo Olympics with me, so sure I can get them to agree to come down south for a relaxing weekend so I can go for a cockapoo walk! :D Would be greta to meet you all! x

Thanks for organizing the meet Laura. It was great meeting people and their lovely dogs. Kiaya's confidence was given a massive boost and hopefully next time we meet she won't be such a wuss.

Will post some pictures very soon.

jan
No problem Jan :) I'm glad you enjoyed it & look forward to seeing your pictures as well :)
& yes hopefully for the next meet Kiaya will be a big brave girl & play with the big dogs! She is so gorgeous :) You're lucky I didn't steal her & take her home with me ;)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aww, lovely photos Laura, shame we couldn't make it :( maybe next one :) great theta you organised it, and looks like the dogs had a fun time :)
I'm sure you'll try to make the next one :) I'll organise one for february time next year in the new year, sunday again so try keep them open ;) The dogs seemed to really enjoy it, hopefully the next time it will be a bit warmer :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.