I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone :)

So I know there was some interest when I did mention the walk a while back, so have set a date to see if people are still up for it.

Sunday 27th November at York racecourse :)

So if people would be interested please reply & let me know :D
Would be lovely to meet lots of you ILMC members!

Laura x

P.S. Possibly around 12 noon, but would appreciate opinions on this?

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that would be one thing that would need sorting still as i'm not sure how long some people will have to travel & what time they would like etc, maybe around 12 noon ish if that would suit people to travel?

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha thanks for the heads up :) I will make sure we bring wellies then :)
Izzie will definitely be filthy, she always is, so towels would be a must, thanks for the heads up :D Look forward to meeting you both

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Janet :D
Welcome! Would be lovely for you to come so we can meet your little pup :D Poppy is having her second vaccination on wednesday, so less than 3 weeks til she'll be allowed out with our Izzie :) Will be lovely meeting so many cockapoos!
Any pictures updates of little Kiaya? :) x

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah sounds like there's going to be a few which is great :D Didn't realise there were quite so many people in York :D It'll be lovely to meet everyone :D Youre friends might even sign up after this meet ;) x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.