I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we were due to pick George up on 31st of this month (day after son's 21 birthday). George would be just over 9 weeks. We are out on the 30th to the races and then coming back home for a family chinese in garden, there wil be about 15 of us. However my daughter is wanting to miss the races and get George on the 25th and then stay at home with him on the 30th.

(Hope you got all that)

Now the issue is my mum says it's not fair on George to have him there on the 30th with all those people What do you think?

Help!!!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Curt xxx

We had 60 people here at the first "Hug-a-Puppy"...fest !

Not all of your 15 are likely to want full hands-on are they ?

9 weeks old will be playful so cannot see a problem - just let your guests be mindful of the fact GG is diddy and not to over handle / play with him and I'm sure he'll be fine xx

Stephen x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aw thanks Stephen was so hoping you would reply as trust your advice, my daughter said 'but what about jukee's and all their visitors' so I thought we were probably ok,
many thanks

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And as I need to point out to my mum, we got our golden retriever a week before my daughter's 2nd birthday(she's now 17) so if a pup can survive that, then a pup can survive a 21st lol

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Sorry Jayne .. how did I miss this thread .. oh yes I was eating too much chocolate!!

Yes 15 people to cuddle him... it will be fine :)

Go get GG asap xxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
how cool.. I am excited for you ... and I can't wait because I know you will be excellent and updating us and posting pics ... GG always brings a smile to my face.... I am looking forward to see his coat change ... it has changed so much already ... bet he has a beautiful wave in his coat ..... oh I ownder if you are close enough for me to pop round for a cuddle ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how cool.. I am excited for you ... and I can't wait because I know you will be excellent and updating us and posting pics ... GG always brings a smile to my face.... I am looking forward to see his coat change ... it has changed so much already ... bet he has a beautiful wave in his coat ..... oh I ownder if you are close enough for me to pop round for a cuddle ha ha ha
haha JoJo, Lincolnshire

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
oh doggy doo doo .. not just around the corner then :( me in Berkshire .... I will make do with close up pics.. hug my laptop..hubby would defo take the you know what .. he thinks I am crazy smiling at the cockapoo forum anyway xxx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts