I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love the fact that dogs will eat anything, that horrible brown kibble I give Tilly she absoloutly loves.

Thank god I'm not a dog :D

Love your bowls by the way, where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Karen you are clearly a fab cook, a nice even mixture, yet still distinguishable colours, very appetising - glad you didn't show us the carcasses as well xx

·
Registered
10 Posts
The vet had me put our cockapoo and daschund on a veggie diet for their evening meal. I make a huge stew pot of vegetables (greens/carrots/squash/sweet potato/beans/celery), put a little protein in it (meat/brown rice) and then after it's cooked and cooled into ziploc containers. The first night I tried them on it, I thought NO way will they eat this.. They love it!!! And it helped them lose weight.. that was about 18 months ago. Still eating veggies at night.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The vet had me put our cockapoo and daschund on a veggie diet for their evening meal. I make a huge stew pot of vegetables (greens/carrots/squash/sweet potato/beans/celery), put a little protein in it (meat/brown rice) and then after it's cooked and cooled into ziploc containers. The first night I tried them on it, I thought NO way will they eat this.. They love it!!! And it helped them lose weight.. that was about 18 months ago. Still eating veggies at night.
Its surprising what they'll eat, yours sound all the healthier for it :D you would nt believe that Wilf was a fussy eater... They only have that mix on the day I make it ( I tried them after Jukee Doodles showed pictures of their dogs eating the veg mix, I did nt think they would touch it without meat) then I mix it with ground chicken carcass and freeze it in portions x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts