I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Jarvis nearing 4 months I decided to give him cow ears and dried tripe strips.....however....was not expecting the pure stench that would encase my home*:eek:

Not forgetting his smelly paws, legs and mouth!!!

The only problem...... he loves them :love-eyes:

I may invest in nose pegs!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha bulls pizzles lol! Thanks JoJo I'm not sure I like the look of the pig snouts ! But I think Jarvis will love them all!! I shall be ordering them all and banishing him outside to eat them lol!! loved the pictures too... Jarvis looks like he's in heaven when he eats them.

My son is one to convince!! He refuses to sit in the living-room due to the smell haha

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
The pigs snouts don't last too long, only small so the smell is less :)

The trotters are a little messy but long lasting ...

I must say the faves in our house include stagbars, pigs ears and ham bones :) these are regular treats .. but nice to let them try the other stuff too :) ... although ham bones can be a bit wiffy too ... I guess I just get used to it :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
More of the smaller local pet shops do the cows ears... I shall try the snouts!! I have to get used to the smell as Jarvis loves them all so much! I give him a tripe strip in his cage just before I go out and he doesn't even glance up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.